Rapidgrid Limited are currently recruiting a HGV/Plant fitter on a full time basis.
Details of role include:
- Maintaining equipment in order to carry out role of inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance on machines including oil changes; tyre rotation and changes; wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Ensuring vehicle and machine defects are kept to a minimum by attending to machine defects efficiently.
- Conducting engine inspections and repairing any failures.
- Carrying out necessary repairs of mechanical and electrical malfunctions and replacing parts and components.
- Repairing any vehicle body damage and maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting the fleet.
- Conducting vehicle services and repairs whilst keeping a log of vehicle records of completed services and repairs.
- Keeping an up to date inventorying of stock and placing any orders to ensure stock is kept up to date.
- A one month probationary period will need to be passed prior to Rapidgrid considering the applicant for any further training which may be required
- Must be physically fit due to the manual nature of the work
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Being able to follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong interest to work with motor vehicles and plant machinery
- Full Driving License
Desirable requirements (not essential):
- HGV License
To apply for the above position please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter via email to: LeanneW@rapidgrid.co.uk
Or by post for the attention of
Rapidgrid Ltd, Y Graig, Sixteenth Avenue, Hirwaun Industrial Estate, Hirwaun, CF44 9UP